- Supports 32,000+ flash memories, EPROMs, EEPROMs and other IC devices from 220+ IC manufacturers.
- Supports low voltage devices with Vcc as low as 1.2v.
- High programming throughput
- USB 2.0 high-speed PC interface
- Supports Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- CE and RoHS compliant
- IC Device types supported include:
- EEPROM, EPROM, Serial EEPROM, FLASH memory, Configuration Serial PROM, GAL, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, PIC, Standard Logic Device, etc.
- Supports standard DIP and skinny DIP packages from 8 to 48-pins on standard equipment
- Supports a wide variety of surface-mount devices (SMDs) and other IC packages with reliable factory-made adapters. Packages supported include: PLCC, CLCC, SOIC, LAP, QFP, TQFP, VQFP, TSOP, TSOPII, SOP, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, etc.
- Free software updates can be downloaded via Internet at any time.
- Very fast programming speed via USB interface.
- Programs and verifies a 64M-bit NOR flash memory device in 11.3 seconds and a 64Mb EEPROM in 43 seconds.
- The auto-start feature allows programming to start automatically as soon as a chip is inserted into the programming socket.
|Programming Speed Examples|
|IC Device Type||IC Device Manufacturer||IC Device Part #||Program and Verify|
|64Kb EEPROM||ATMEL||AT28C64B||0.9 SEC|
|128Kb SERIAL EEPROM||MICROCHIP||24AA128||4.5 SEC|
|20KB FLASH MCU||ATMEL||AT89C55||7.5 SEC|
|64Mb SPI EEPROM||SPANSION||S25FL064A||58.6 SEC|
|PIC MICRO||MICROCHIP||PIC16F876A||10.9 SEC|
|PIC MICRO||MICROCHIP||PIC18F442||6.2 SEC|
- The programming unit has 48 universal pin-drivers built-in. There is no need to add additional or optional pin-drivers for programming devices of up to 48-pins.
- Since each pin-driver is software programmable, proper voltage levels will be applied to each and every pin, not just the Vcc pins, allowing true low-voltage programming for low-voltage devices.
- Reverse insertion check and pin continuity check help to prevent devices from accidental damage.
- Light-weight and portable, good for field applications and international travel (takes 110V to 240V AC).
EASY-TO-USE PROGRAMMER SOFTWARE
- Programmer-control S/W supports XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8.
- User-friendly software allows you to do these and more easily:
- Read data from a master chip, put it in the data buffer
- Save the data info t file
- Program a new chip with this data
- Erase a used EEPROM chip before program it
- Secure the chip so that others cannot copy it
- Load data from a file instead of from a master chip
- Display the data buffer on the screen and allow you to edit it
- Plus a whole lot more
- The Auto-program command allows you to erase a chip, blank-check the chip, program it, and verify it, all automatically with just one click.
- The Project function simplifies operations for your production people or yourself. Settings such as device selection, file name selection, device configuration, program options, etc., can be saved into project files.
- Advanced functions allow you to do things that would be impossible to do with other chip programmers. These include:
- Data splits: 1-to-2, or 1-to-4, for both byte-wide and word-wide devices.
- Byte swap: for Intel or Motorola byte arrangements
- Optionally do write-protection on selected sectors
- Optionally do read-protection on selected blocks
- Do specific device configurations for Microchip PIC micros
- Setup counters so that your operator can easily keep track of how many chips have been programmed.
- Plus a whole lot more
IC CHIP DEVICE SUPPORT
- IC Chip Device Types Supported:
- EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration Serial PROM, FLASH Memory (NOR), Firmware HUB, EPLD, Microcontroller, Microchip PIC, etc.
- Device Packages Supported on Standard Equipment:
- DIP, SDIP.
- Device Packages Supported with Optional Adapters:
- PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, VQFP, PQFP, TSOP, TSOPII, SOP, SSOP, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, QFN, etc.