- Compliant with CFA 4.1 specifications
- Built-in ATA Secure Erase and S.M.A.R.T. Functions
- Advanced wear-leveling and Block Management Intelligent
- MLC Wide-Temperature Support
- Shock resistance, Anti-vibration and Low power consumption
Apacer’s CompactFlash card is compliant with CFA 4.1 specifications and adopts the standard 50-pin connector. Its data transfer mode is up to PIO-6, Multi-Word DMA-4 and Ultra DMA-5, available in capacities from 8GB to 32GB. It featuressequential read/write speed of up to 55/20 MB/Sec, which is about 3 times faster than that of its predecessor. Above all, this series of products adopts vendor guaranteed wide-temp MLC chips for the highest reliability and longest lifespan, whilethe firmware and major components of Apacer industrial SSDs can be tailored to customer’s specifications and verification, which reduces the risk of out-of-stock and compatibility issues by offeringa stable supply. To give a performanceboost, this product series comes equipped with an industry-leading Error Correcting Code (ECC) function, S.M.A.R.T technology, and the ATA Secure Erase command, all of which enhance the product’s reliability and stability.