- 22-Pin SATA Standard Connector
- Global Wear-leveling and Block Management
- Built in ATA Secure Erase and S.M.A.R.T. Function
- Intelligent Power Failure Recovery
- Trim Command Support
- MLC Extended Temperature Support
The new SDM4-M SSD (solid state disk) series is available with a 22-pin connector that is oriented at 90 degrees or 180 degrees and is designed for a variety of housing configurations adopted in industrial, embedded, and commercial computers. Supporting SATAII 3.0 Gb/s and read and write speeds up to 155 MB/s and 80MB/s respectively, the SDM4-M SSD offers outstanding reliability based on flash vendor guaranteed wide-temp MLC chip in capacities of 4GB to 128GB and also can work at extended temperatures (-40°C~ 85°C) under harsh operating environment,particularly well-suited for applications such as POS, kiosk, gaming, digital signage, STB, low-cost NB surveillance systems and Thin client.